With its deep green forests, high mountains, beautiful plateaus and deep valleys, Black Sea is one of the most special and geographically rich regions of Turkey. The people of Black Sea are great lovers of fishing, the sea, corn, tea and hazelnut. This colorful population is full of humor and deeply dedicated to the earth. Turkey’s Black Sea region has also 18 main cities for you to explore.
English and more
Over 10 attractions!
Arrival, meeting, escort to the hotel
- Meet with your guide at Atatürk Airport, Turkish Airlines counter.and fly to Trabzon.
- Departure for Of township with a private bus.
- Visiting the tea factory and continue to Sultan Murat Plateau.
- After a walking tour transfer to your hotel.
- After breakfast departure for Uzungöl Lake,
- Demirkapı Valley, Hopa (Sarp border gate).
- Overnight at Rize.
- After breakfast departure for Fıtına creek,
- Ayder Plateau and Zilkale.
- After the tour return to Trabzon.
- After breakfast departure to discover Trabzon,
- Değirmendere Valley and Sümela Manastry.
- Transfer to the airport and fly to Istanbul.
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- If under any medication, enough stock
- Camera and unforgettable memories
Make sure to book 3 months before for great price!
Request Price and full detail of this tour.----------------------
Inquire about tour