You will learn about the nomadic tradition of hunting with the golden eagle, how it used to be and how it is going nowadays. Then you will visit Ala-Archa National Park.
The gorge with surrounding mountains is covered with junipers, rare species of animals and plants. You will hike (1,5 km) along the river to enjoy the picturesque landscapes and nature.
- Meals3 Lunches
- TransportationCar or Bus
- GuideINC. English or more options
- TicketsEntrance tickets to the Ala-Archa National Park, Burana Tower, swimming pool
- Extra activityEagle Hunting Demonstration
- International flights
- Tourist medical insurance
- Alcohol beverages
- Tips for drivers and guides