Hotel 4 stars with the possibility of upgrading rooms
Bus or private car
English, Russian and on request
Breakfast included, lunch and dinner on request.
- Arrival in Baku
- Private transfer will be arranged to your hotel.
- At 18:30, meet your guide and the group members at the hotel lobby.
- Enjoy welcome dinner at a national restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Driving distance: 30 km
Baku city tour
- At 09:00, start sightseeing tour in Baku. Visit Martyrs Lane called ‘Shehidler Khiyabany’ among locals. When you walk through the Alley of the Martyrs, you will find a beautiful view overlooking Baku’s coastline. Move to Icheri Shahar the old part of the city.
- Visit Shirvanshah, market square with numerous art studios and souvenir stalls, and Maiden Tower, Continue touring new Baku exploring Nizami street and Fountain Square.
- Free time in the afternoon. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Driving distance: 10 km
Baku - Mount Yanardag - Ateshgah - Gobustan - Baku
- Today you will visit the area of the Greater Baku and Absheron peninsula.
The first stop is at Yanardagh, where natural gas has been burning for hundreds of years.
- Continue to Ateshgah, temple for fire worshippers located in the village of Surakhany. Zoroastrians from India travel thousands of kilometers to Ateshgah to worship the fire coming out of the earth.
After lunch, drive to Gobustan.
- Pay a visit to the Petroglyphs Museum and explore petroglyphs dating back to 10,000 BC. Weather permitting, drive to mud volcanoes in Gobustan Reserve (change of vehicle). Gobustan is home to almost half of the world’s mud volcanoes.
- Return to Baku.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 8-9 hours
Driving distance: 220 km
Baku - Shamakhi - Lahij - Sheki
- At 08:00, depart Baku and drive to Sheki.
- On the way, stop at DIRI Baba Mausoleum.in Maraza village.
- Continue to Shamaxi, to visit historical Juma mosque restored in 2013. If the weather allows, drive through Girdimanchay River canyon to visit Lahic the 5th century quaint corner high in Caucasus mountains rich in its historic and architectural values. Lahich is an ancient village with charming cobbled sidewalks. It is famous for its medieval water supply and sewage systems, as well as traditional jewelry, copperware, carpets, pottery, daggers, and iron tools workshops.
- Continue driving to Sheki.
- Arrival in Sheki at about 19:00 for overnight at the hotel.
Driving distance: 340 km
Sheki - Baku
- At 08:30, we start our day visiting colorful Sheki bazaar.
- You can find virtually everything you may want to taste: local fruits and berries, spices, freshly baked bread, honey, cheese, and Sheki sweets. Continue to Sheki Khans Palace surrounded by medieval fortress walls.
- Visit handicrafts workshop and caravanserai.
- Back to Baku!
- Lunch on the way
- Arrive in Baku
- check-in to hotel for overnight.
- free time to relax
Cross difficult terrain, pass through pastures to a remote lake (3733 m).
- Breakfast till 10 am
- Check out
- Quick shopping as the Mall for presents
- Transfer to Airport
Tour might be over, but not your travels and adventures with us!
- All ground transportation
- Accommodation 4 star hotel+ BB
- Tour guide
- Tickets to mentioned sites
- Alcohol or Beverage
- extra tour hours after 6 pm
Inquire about tour