Amid sheepy Caucasian foothills and dramatic canyons lie Azerbaijan’s grandest mountain panoramas and its most fascinating villages. The fabled ancient village of Xınalıq is an unforgettable rustic getaway but the beautiful route from Quba is an attraction in itself. The road starts out through woodlands past a string of barbecue cafes, then navigates several canyons before emerging above the tree line into an almost deserted upland valley. By some definitions Xınalıq (2335m) is Europe’s highest village.
English + more option upon request
from Sedan onwards
Tour with climbing and FUN!
- After Breakfast Baku city tour :
- Old City tour
- Modern Baku tour : starting from highest point of the city Highland park, funiculiar ride down the city, walk along boulevard and reach to Carped museum.
- Visit Carped museum and continue to forther to Baku Venice area
- Free time to explore seaside park and Shopping Mall Boulevard
- 6 pm transfer to welcome dinner at the national restaurant
- 7 pm transfer back to hotel
- Explore the Old and Modern Baku city, be part of the vibrant city life and enjoy the beauty of the Caspian Sea from Highland Park , pick point of the Baku city.
- Make sure to check the wonderful seaside restaurants and coffee stations available for take out coffee
- Pick up from Hotel to see the beautiful Khizi region (Xizi) and its mountains and landscape.
- On the road we will have a chance to see the City of Sumgait, the famous Chemical Industry and second biggest City of Azerbaijan Republic. Sumgait had one of the famous Chemical Industry in Soviet UnionBeshbarmag Dag (“five fingered mountains”)
- Tour to Guba region. On the road we will see more cities like, Siyazan, Shabran while going to Guba city.Lunch.
- Delicious Azerbaijani foods at Traditional Restaurant
- ForestVisit to Khinalig village (Khinalug, Xinaliq), the most beautiful and interesting village of Azerbaijan, located on the Lesser Caucasus mountains.
- On the road to stop to drink tea with local sweets of Guba region
- Come back to Baku
- Visit one of the ancient historical sites near Baku city and be amazed by the beauty of the Absheron peninsula.
- Fire Temple : ancient Zoroastrian temple near Baku city that will show the life of Indian travelers from 7th century based in nearby village.
- Lunch at the Fire Temple
- Back to city for rest
- Wine tasting in Old city at 4 pm
- 5 to 6 pm free time
- 7 pm transfer back to Hotel
- Transfer to Airport after checking out
- Tour over :-)
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- If under any medication, enough stock
- Good and healthy spirit for some really tasty food!